• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Beginner yoga DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs-mojo-risin

Bluelighter
I recently discovered the power of a good stretch and I finally understand why people do yoga and other such exercises! I don't have time to start taking classes but I would like to give yoga a shot. Does anyone have any DVDs they could recommend which would help me start getting into a daily morning yoga routine?

rodney yee! dvd.

haha ive only bought one yoga dvd and used it for like 2 years.... hes style is kinda fast but what ev clevs....... learn to do stuff first then just do your own routine

Last edited:
I like the Gaiam series. You can find DVD's at your local library. I think it is important as a beginner to take classes to ensure proper form. Once you can sign up for classes, do it! It took me about 3 classes to get into it. I wasn't focused. I took a 10 class intro series (at a yoga studio once a week) 3 years ago as a new year's resolution.

One could possibly use a torrent site to download a yoga DVD - not that I do or am endorsing such a thing. ;)

I don't have pay television. :(
And if I did, Busty would have a permenant man-sized indentation on our couch. :p

^ thirdeded

also, i'm a fan the yoga in bed dvd. of course, i have to kick my SO out first. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.